Say: “O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah.” If then they turn back, say ye: “Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah’s Will).
Similarly, the best and the most appropriate method of understanding Hinduism is to understand the authentic sources i.e. the sacred scriptures of Hinduism. The most sacred and authentic Scriptures of Hinduism are the Vedas, followed by the Upanishads, the Itihaas, Bhagvad Gita, Puranas, etc.
Let us understand these two major religions of the world, i.e. Islam and Hinduism, by studying and analyzing the authentic Scriptures of these two major religions of the world.
- Introduction To Hinduism
- What is Hinduism
- Concept Of GOD In Hindusium
- The Status of Women in Hinduism
- More differences between Islam & Hinduism
- The Concept of Worship in Hinduism and in Islam
- The Concept of Life After Death in Hinduism and in Islam
- The Concept of Prophethood in Hinduism and in Islam
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Hindu scriptures – 1
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Hindu scriptures – 2